Cultivating the Energies of
Water & Wood
New students welcome!
Saturday attendance of Five Element Qi Gong is required.
Sundays, 11:30-17:30 with 90-minute lunch break
- 11 June 2017
- 13 August 2017
- 8 October 2017
- 3 December 2017
Five Element nei gong encompasses the entirety of the internal energy and power development techniques of Water method health, healing and martial arts: it is the source material from which the internal arts of qi gong, tai chi and bagua were created. Nei gong techniques can be categorised and cultivated through 16 broad ranging layers that are weaved together into five unique flavours, the so-called Five Elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Metal and Earth.
Our focus of Five Element training this year will be on how to embody the energies of Water and Wood, as these Elements soften and open the body, as well as build the horizontal and vertical planes of motion applied in all internal arts training to create health, healing and well-being in body and mind.
What You Will Learn
The qi gong practices Paul teaches on Saturdays (attendance is required to attend on Sundays) initiates the development of the Five Elements, so that the process can be deepened and furthered on Sundays through techniques such as:
- The Dissolving technique – to increase the downward flow of qi, firmly ground and root your energy, help you become aware of and clear physical and energetic blockages inside your body, and deeply relax.
- The Swings – derived from Water Element Qi Gong to shed tension, soften the body and cultivate fluid motion.
- Circling Hands – derived from Wood Element Qi Gong, a gentle, repetitive exercise that lulls the nervous system into deep relaxation, and integrates form and content into one coherent whole.
- The Water Method Spine Stretch – a multi-layered and completely unique spinal healing exercise that targets the front, back and core of the spine.
- Other subsidiary energy exercises designed to manifest Elemental energies, and create a distinct and tangible experience of them in your flesh.
This is the second day of a weekend course: Five Element Qi Gong curriculum on Saturdays >>
You are welcome to attend any one-off weekend as each course will be complete unto itself. However, each weekend will build on the progression and culminate in a synergy that can only be embodied by attending the series. A Certificate of Attendance for continuing professional development (CPD) credit is available on request.
Also offered in London:
Book Your Place
£130 per weekend – required qi gong (Saturday) + nei gong (Sunday)
£150 per weekend – required qi gong (Saturday) + nei gong (Sunday)
We accept cash at the door (no cheques), or please arrange payment at least two days ahead of courses by:
- Bank transfer – click on the link to download details
- Credit card or Paypal account using the button below (includes Paypal processing fee)
We encourage you to read our training policies.
Paul’s courses are hosted by Internal Engery Arts Limited.