Cultivating the Energies of Water & Wood
New students welcome!
Five Element Qi Gong on Saturday is required.
Sundays, 11:30-17:30 with 90-minute lunch:
- 3 December 2017
- 11 February 2018
- 15 April 2018
- 17 June 2018
- 12 August 2018
- 14 October 2018
- 2 December 2018
Five Element nei gong encompasses the entirety of the internal energy and power development techniques of Water method health, healing and martial arts: it is the source material from which the internal arts of qi gong, tai chi and bagua were created. Nei gong techniques can be categorised and cultivated through 16 broad ranging layers that are weaved together into five unique flavours, the so-called Five Elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Metal and Earth.
The focus of Paul’s Five Element courses is on how to embody the energies of Water and Wood, as these Elements soften and open the body, while covering a good degree of depth and range of the 42 fundamental principles that drive and underpin internal arts training at all levels and stages of development.
What You Will Learn
This is the second day of a two-day course (Saturday attendance is required): the Five Element practices initiated through qi gong are deepened and furthered on Sundays through:
- The Dissolving Process – to increase the downward flow of qi, firmly ground and root your energy, help you become aware of and clear physical and energetic blockages inside your body, and deeply relax.
- The Swings – derived from Water Element Qi Gong (known as Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body Qi Gong in the Energy Arts System) to shed tension, soften the body and cultivate fluid motion.
- The Water Method Spine Stretch – a multi-layered and completely unique spinal healing exercise that targets the front, back and core of the spine.
- The Marriage of Heaven and Earth Qi Gong – to unify the macrocosmic and microcosmic orbits of energy flow through various layers of nei gong.
- Subsidiary energy exercises designed to manifest Elemental energies, and create a distinct and tangible experience of them in your flesh.
You are welcome to attend any one-off weekend (Saturday-Sunday) as each course will be complete unto itself. However, coverage of all exercises may not be possible in every class and each weekend will build on the progression, culminating in a synergy that can only be embodied by attending the series.
- New students will receive personal support from Paul and his certified instructor assistants to learn foundational exercises along with a good depth and range of fundamental internal-energetic principles.
- Returning students will receive personal feedback and hands-on corrections to refine and deepen embodiment of nei gong.
Certificate of Attendance for continuing professional development (CPD) credit is available on request.
Also offered @Finsbury Park:
Book Your Place
£130 per weekend – required qi gong (Saturday) + nei gong (Sunday)
£150 per weekend – required qi gong (Saturday) + nei gong (Sunday)
We accept cash at the door (no cheques), or please arrange payment at least two days ahead of courses by:
- Bank transfer – click on the link to download details (no fees)
- Credit card or Paypal account using the button below (includes Paypal processing fee)
We encourage you to read our training policies.
Paul’s courses are hosted by Internal Energy Arts Limited.