Become a Member of Our School for Training Perks & Savings Benefits!
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all seminars, retreats & private lessons
- Course series discounts in London
- Curriculum planning tailored to you
- Honorary Membership for partners/spouses
- Friend/Client referrals – your guest receives your Member rate for their first course
- Articles and other training related posts by Paul
£120 anuual dues. See complete terms below.
Three payment options:
- Cash delivered in person
- Bank transfer, download instructions
- Credit/Bank card using the button below (includes Paypal payment processing fee)
Terms & Conditions
- The Membership term runs 1 January to 31 December each year.
- To receive Membership discounts on seminars, retreats and private lessons with Paul Cavel, you must be a current Member both at the time of payment and when you attend the course. You will be charged the difference between the Member and non-member course fee at the door if your Membership lapses before the course to maintain fairness.
- Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
- No refunds. You will have the opportunity to discontinue your Membership at the end of the year without any action required.
- If your Membership lapses at any time for any reason, reinstatement will be subject to the general terms, conditions and possible additional fees published at that time. Payments made in advance of your billing cycle expiration date will automatically be applied to the next annual billing cycle.
- Member discounts for private small group training will be subject to the specific terms and conditions negotiated for individual trainings.
- The 10% private lesson discount is applicable to Paul’s current standard rate(s).
- “Partner” discounts and benefits are for live-in couples only.
- Your friends/clients receive your Member course fee for their first class. Applies to new students only.
- All Member communications will take place by email.
Questions? Email us